Monday, July 7, 2008

Getting out of here

I have always wanted to travel. For some reason it has always interested me, and it might have to do with the fact I HATE Mission Viejo. On August first I am leaving for 2 weeks to go to Honduras. I have never been on a plane or really gone anywhere. Now that it is actually happening, that I am starting my dream to travel I am so nervous. Also, I am not just going there for vacation where my worries go away. I am expected to help hundreds of kids. Some already know Christ and some don't. Regardless of there faith, I have expectations of me that I am not sure if I can reach. I am so excited and so nervous at the same time that I am not sure what to feel anymore. My team that is going up there with me are absolutely amazing people. I met the rest of our team last night and I love them! Please keep me and my team in your thoughts and prayers as we begin to embark on this journey.

No comments: